What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of “winds,” the first digit is one-half of the third, the second digit is double the third and the last digit is one-half the sum of the first three?
See the solution
- There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2
- I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- I am a digit, but two of the ten. Two of me make a promise. What am I?
- Jenna wrote all the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper. How many times did she write the di