What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of “winds,” the first digit is one-half of the third, the second digit is double the third and the last digit is one-half the sum of the first three?
See the solution
- There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2
- I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- I am a digit, but two of the ten. Two of me make a promise. What am I?
- Jenna wrote all the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper. How many times did she write the di
- I am related to the ear & to sound. My last half is a number, & my first four letters indicate a ser
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found th
- Agar Aap Race Mein Dusre Number Par Aane Wale Ko, Piche Chhod Dete Ho To Aap Kon Se Number Par Huye?