I am related to the ear & to sound. My last half is a number, & my first four letters indicate a series of words or numbers. What am I?
See the solution
- What are the next three numbers in this series? 4, 6, 12, 18, 30, 42, 60, 72, 102, 108,...?
- What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone's number pad?
- Can you guess the next three letters in the following series and why? C Y G T N T L I T F.........
- What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of "winds," the firs
- My author’s uncertain yet my title’s the same, I contain random text yet order’s my aim. Read me one
- At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet,At the sound of me, women may laugh or someti
- At the sound of me, men may dream Or stamp their feet At the sound of me, women may laugh Or sometim
- At the sound of me, men may dream Or stamp their feet, At the sound of me, women may laugh Or someti
- Use the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the symbols + and = to make a true equation. Note: Each must be u
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am