At the sound of me, men may dream
Or stamp their feet,
At the sound of me, women may laugh
Or sometimes weep. Who am I?
See the solution
- At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet,At the sound of me, women may laugh or someti
- At the sound of me, men may dream Or stamp their feet At the sound of me, women may laugh Or sometim
- I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I’m always found, t
- Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the
- How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
- You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- What would you call a girl who never laugh.. ?
- What does a man do only once in his lifetime, but women do once a year after they are 29?
- How do you make a skeleton laugh?