A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each time he jumped. How many jumps does it take him to get out of the hole?
See the solution
- How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
- A worm is in a ten foot hole. Every day he goes up two feet and drops down one. How many days will i
- A boy fell off a 100 foot ladder. But he did not get hurt. Why not?
- A man fell off a 20-foot ladder and landed on the sidewalk, but he did not get hurt. Why not?
- A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up hal