A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up half way. How many bounces will the ball take before it stops?
See the solution
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you? ( No walls, no person to t
- How can you throw a ball 20 meters, and have it come back to you without hitting anything?
- Bobby throws a ball as hard as he can. It comes back to him, even though nothing and nobody touches
- A man in New York City has $10. He spends $6.50 on flowers, and $3 on lunch (hot coffee and a hot do