Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found that he had one whole melon left. How many melons did he take to town?
See the solution
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- A farmer had seventeen sheep, all but nine died, how many did he have left?
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- Rob and Mark live in different parts of town but attend the same high school. Mark left for school
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am
- There was a family who lived in a circle house, one day they went on vacation but they left their li
- Can not be bought, can not be sold even if it's made of gold. What is it?
- Why are so many new cars sold around Thanksgiving time?
- When you bend me I'm kind But I'm very hard to find I'm easily sold and rhyme with this when told Wh