Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the remaining apples. He ate one more on Monday and one more on Tuesday, and then ate half of the remaining apples on Wednesday. On Thursday he looked in the bag and saw that there was just one apple left. How many apples did the bag have to begin with?
See the solution
- Can you name the two days starting with T besides Tuesday and Thursday?
- Mary left on a horse on Sunday, was gone for four days, and came back on Sunday. How did that happen
- Lavesh left for office on wednesday. Because of too much he need to work on two consecutive days and
- There are 10 apples with you, and 10 friends who want them. You give each an apple, yet one apple re
- There was a man who had no eyes. He went outside to see the sky. He saw a tree with apples on it. He