There was a man who had no eyes.
He went outside to see the sky.
He saw a tree with apples on it.
He took no apples off.
He left no apples on.
How is that possible.
See the solution
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- How many apples grow on a tree?
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- Doctor Harish and a bus driver Manish are both in love with the same woman named priyanka. The bus d
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did w