How many apples grow on a tree?
See the solution
- There was a man who had no eyes. He went outside to see the sky. He saw a tree with apples on it. He
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did w
- As all the blooming flowers grow, they grow farther and farther from their past. But there will alwa