How many apples grow on a tree?
See the solution
- There was a man who had no eyes. He went outside to see the sky. He saw a tree with apples on it. He
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did w
- As all the blooming flowers grow, they grow farther and farther from their past. But there will alwa
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- A tomato vine is 3 meters long. The bottom foot of the vine doesn't grow any tomatoes but the rest o
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.
- If you take 3 apples from a group of 5, how many do you have?
- If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other