An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall. Everyday, the worm climbs 5 meters. However, at night, while he is sleeping, he unknowingly slips 2 meters down. In this way, how many days will the earthworm take to reach to the top of the tree?
See the solution
- A worm is in a ten foot hole. Every day he goes up two feet and drops down one. How many days will i
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- As tall as a tree, as small as a bug, As fast as an eagle, as slow as a slug. Many times in front or
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D