An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall. Everyday, the worm climbs 5 meters. However, at night, while he is sleeping, he unknowingly slips 2 meters down. In this way, how many days will the earthworm take to reach to the top of the tree?
” class=”answer” style=”display:none;”>Six days
- A worm is in a ten foot hole. Every day he goes up two feet and drops down one. How many days will i
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- As tall as a tree, as small as a bug, As fast as an eagle, as slow as a slug. Many times in front or
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- What counts the days of the night, strikes people, fades away cities, but can be torn down like pape
- There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did w
- If it took twelve men eighteen hours to build a wall, how long would it take nine men to build it?
- Some people prize it and and wish they had it. Some people don't realize they have it and don't real
- You live in a place wherein, 6 months is extreme summer and the other 6 months, the mercury goes 're