There was once three trees. The first tree did whatever the third tree did, and the third tree did what ever the second one does. What happens if tree number two gets cut down?
See the solution
- A 40-yard long street has a tree every 10 yards on both sides. How many trees are there?
- An extraordinary earthworm is trying to build a house on the top of a tree which is 20 meters tall.
- Agar Aap Race Mein Dusre Number Par Aane Wale Ko, Piche Chhod Dete Ho To Aap Kon Se Number Par Huye?
- What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone's number pad?
- A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height over the course of ten years.