A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from right to left. What is the number?
See the solution
- What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of "winds," the firs
- There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2
- I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight
- Jenna wrote all the numbers from 300 to 400 on a piece of paper. How many times did she write the di
- It can get a clock but cannot tell time. It can get a bed but cannot sleep. It can get shoes but doe