There is this 6 digit number! The tens digit is 2 more than the ones digit. The hundreds digit is 2 less than the tens digit. Now the hundreds digit is again equal to the thousands digit. The ten thousands digit is 2 more than the thousands digit and the hundred thousands digit is 2 less than the ten thousands digit.
See the solution
- I am a three digit number. My tens digit is five more than my ones digit. My hundreds digit is eight
- What is the four-digit number (no zeros) in which the third digit is the number of "winds," the firs
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- Only two backbones and thousands of ribs.
- What starts with a 'P', ends with an 'E' and has thousands of letters?