Arrange four eights(9) and a one(1) and only one mathematical symbol to make it equal to 100
See the solution
- You have a cake which you must cut into 8 equal pieces. You may make only 3 cuts. How will do this?
- Solve this mathematical problem: 2 + 15 + 5 + 9 – 4 + 3 + 8 – 12 + 26.
- There are three jars full of equal amounts quarters, dimes, and penny's. Which one has the highest v
- Which measurement is equal to the total amount of time your eyes stay closed during the day just fro
- Six glasses are in a row. The first three are filled with milk and the last three are empty. By movi