Which measurement is equal to the total amount of time your eyes stay closed during the day just from blinking?
See the solution
- Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it t
- I go well with a certain kind of meat. My first three letters will give you a ride for a fee, my las
- Although I may have eyes, I cannot see. At one time there was a dearth of me in Ireland, & people we
- Thomas has missed an excessive number of days of school, so he must meet with Principal Davis. Mr. D
- You can only see it in the eyes of reflection. You can only touch it in the hands of your own. You c
- You have a cake which you must cut into 8 equal pieces. You may make only 3 cuts. How will do this?
- I go all around the world but I still stay in a corner. Who am I? [see_solution] A postage stamp.
- Arrange four eights(9) and a one(1) and only one mathematical symbol to make it equal to 100 [see_so
- The part of a bird that is not in the sky, it can swim in the ocean and always stay dry. What is it?
- There are three jars full of equal amounts quarters, dimes, and penny's. Which one has the highest v