Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it takes one minute to do so.
If she wants to make 3 pieces of toast, what is the least amount of time she needs to toast them on both sides?
See the solution
- If you have an 11 minute and 13 minute hourglass, how can you accurately time 15 minutes?
- A grandfather has a broken grandfather clock that is off by a minute every hour (too fast). He figu
- A woman has 100 yards of cloth on a single roll, and she wants to divide it into 100 lengths of 1 ya
- You have a cake which you must cut into 8 equal pieces. You may make only 3 cuts. How will do this?
- I go well with a certain kind of meat. My first three letters will give you a ride for a fee, my las
- Which measurement is equal to the total amount of time your eyes stay closed during the day just fro
- A person has one tiger, one sheep and a bundle of grass. He wants to cross a river but there is only
- What has a light side, a dark side, and holds the universe together?
- One side is silent; the other you can hear. Still, you have no idea what the other side is about. Wh
- Five pirates are parting ways after finding a treasure of 100 pieces of gold. The pirates decide to