A person has one tiger, one sheep and a bundle of grass. He wants to cross a river but there is only one boat and it can’t sustain the weight of more than two articles at time. Also, he has to make sure that the tiger doesn’t eat the sheep and the sheep doesn’t eat the grass. How will he get to the other side of the river with all three intact?
See the solution
- Ten men were in a boat on the river Ganga. The boat turns over, and all men sink to the bottom of th
- Four people need to cross a bridge in 17 minutes in the middle of the night. The bridge can only hol
- Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it t
- What do you call the person who mows the grass of a baseball field?
- My first is a creature whose breeding is unclear. My second, a price you must pay. My whole can be f