A grandfather has a broken grandfather clock that is off by a minute every hour (too fast). He figures out a way, while keeping it running at the same rate, to make the clock say the correct time twice a day.
How could he do this?
See the solution
- On a clock, how many times a day do the minute and hour hand overlap?
- Jasmine has a toaster with two slots that toasts one side of each piece of bread at a time, and it t
- Two boys, Trevor and Tyler, are running a 100 meter race. The first time they race Trevor beats Tyl
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- If you have an 11 minute and 13 minute hourglass, how can you accurately time 15 minutes?