It can get a clock but cannot tell time. It can get a bed but cannot sleep. It can get shoes but doesn’t have legs. It can get a book but cannot read. It has a face but cannot talk. It has a number but cannot count. What is it?’
See the solution
- A two-digit number when read from left to right, is 4.5 times less than the same number read from ri
- What always goes to sleep with his shoes on?
- If two hours ago, it was as long after one o'clock in the afternoon as it was before one o'clock in
- A woman is sitting in her bed reading a book. She then closes the book, turns off the light, and goe
- A grandfather has a broken grandfather clock that is off by a minute every hour (too fast). He figu