How high would you have to count before you use the letter ‘A’ in the spelling of a number?
See the solution
- It can get a clock but cannot tell time. It can get a bed but cannot sleep. It can get shoes but doe
- If you count 20 houses on your right going to the store and 20 houses on your left coming home, how
- I am a path situated between high natural masses. Remove my first letter & you have a path situated
- Agar Aap Race Mein Dusre Number Par Aane Wale Ko, Piche Chhod Dete Ho To Aap Kon Se Number Par Huye?
- What number do you get when you multiply all of the numbers on a telephone's number pad?