If you count 20 houses on your right going to the store and 20 houses on your left coming home, how many houses did you count?
See the solution
- There was a guy who went out to the supermarket to buy something. On his way home it started to pour
- Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a ma
- Kids love to eat this, especially when they're in this land. The bridges are made of chocolate and s
- What are ten things you can always count on?
- What does Santa have that he can always count on ?