Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a man stops him and gives him a chance to double his money. The man says “I’ll give you $600 if you can roll 1 die and get a 4 or above, you can roll 2 dice and get a 5 or 6 on at least one of them, or you can roll 3 dice and get a 6 on at least on die. If you don’t I get your $300.”
What does Johnny do to have the best chance of getting home with the money?
- What is the easiest way to double your money?
- What is the quickest way to double your money?
- 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fis
- A man in New York City has $10. He spends $6.50 on flowers, and $3 on lunch (hot coffee and a hot do
- A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exa
- There was a guy who went out to the supermarket to buy something. On his way home it started to pour
- A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 m
- Johnny's mom had 5 kids, January, February, March and April. Who was the fifth kid?
- If I’m walking, then I must be running. However if I’m running, I may be walking. What am I?
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?