There was a guy who went out to the supermarket to buy something. On his way home it started to pour.. he didn’t buy anything, didn’t have anything except his clothes, by the time he got home he was all wet except for his hair. Why?
See the solution
- Bob and Tom started a journey from their home at the same time. Bob drives his car with a speed of 6
- Himesh Reshamiya go for morning walk everyday.One day rain got started , he did not have any umbrell
- Why would a hair stylist rather cut the hair of two brunettes than one red head?
- Little Johnny is walking home. He has $300 he has to bring home to his mom. While he is walking a ma
- Why was night baseball started?
- How do sailors get their clothes clean?
- What kind of clothes did Cinderella wear?
- A woman is found dead at a hair salon. She has committed suicide. She is an old lady, but is a crimi
- Late afternoons I often bathe. I’ll soak in water piping hot. My essence goes through my see through
- In spring I look gay, Covered in a green array, The warmer it gets the more clothing I wear, As the