A man in New York City has $10. He spends $6.50 on flowers, and $3 on lunch (hot coffee and a hot dog). He then gets on the subway which will take him 7 stops for 50 cents. But he is forced to get off of the subway just 5 stops away from where he began.
Why is this?
See the solution
- In a pond there are some flowers with some bees hovering over the flowers. How many flowers and bees
- There are two planes. One is going from New York to London at a speed of 600 MPH. The other is trave
- Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New Yo
- How does a coffee pot feel when it is hot?
- Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?