A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason.
See the solution
- A young man walks through the forest. He came to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man car
- A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weig
- A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was cr
- Four people need to cross a bridge in 17 minutes in the middle of the night. The bridge can only hol
- What bird can lift the heaviest weight?
- A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 m
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- You have been given the task of transporting 3,000 apples 1,000 miles from Appleland to Bananaville.
- A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up hal
- What's half a meter long, sticky, and bad news for insects?