What’s half a meter long, sticky, and bad news for insects?
See the solution
- My first half is a thick, dark, sticky substance. My last half means 'to acquire.' Take aim! What am
- How many cubic meters of dirt are in a hole of 20 meter long and 30 meter wide.
- An ant gets onto one end of a tight rope that is 1 meter long. The ant is traveling at 1 centimeter
- You have found a mutant algae that doubles in size every hour. It takes 18 hours for one algae plan
- The doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour (30 min.). How long befor
- I come in the early morning/ I give news about the world/ without me, all are sad/ I am dear to one
- What is brown and sticky?
- A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exa
- Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found th
- Alex bought a bag of apples on Saturday, and he ate a third of them. On Sunday he ate half of the re