An ant gets onto one end of a tight rope that is 1 meter long. The ant is traveling at 1 centimeter per second, but the entire rope is being stretched an extra 1 meter a second (it can be stretched forever).
Will the ant ever reach the other end of the rope?
See the solution
- A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bal
- How many cubic meters of dirt are in a hole of 20 meter long and 30 meter wide.
- What's half a meter long, sticky, and bad news for insects?
- A man committed suicide in a room with nothing but a chandelier, a door, the rope that hung the pers
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- Why did the golfer have an extra pair of pants?
- Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if the
- I move silently, without wings, Between silvery, silken strings, And there stretched in the grass Yo
- This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat but still a mighty roa
- This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty r