An ant gets onto one end of a tight rope that is 1 meter long. The ant is traveling at 1 centimeter per second, but the entire rope is being stretched an extra 1 meter a second (it can be stretched forever).
Will the ant ever reach the other end of the rope?
See the solution
- A horse is tied to a five meter rope in front of an old saloon. Six meters behind the horse is a bal
- How many cubic meters of dirt are in a hole of 20 meter long and 30 meter wide.
- What's half a meter long, sticky, and bad news for insects?
- A man committed suicide in a room with nothing but a chandelier, a door, the rope that hung the pers
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If