Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can’t reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
See the solution
- Five pirates are parting ways after finding a treasure of 100 pieces of gold. The pirates decide to
- No matter how hard you try, I can open what you can't. If it wasn't for me, on your front porch you
- There was a window cleaner who was cleaning a window on the 25th floor of a skyscraper. He suddenly
- I have a hundred legs, but cannot stand, a long neck but no head; I ease the maid’s life. What am I?
- A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weig
- Two men find an old gold coin and want to have a coin toss with it to decide who gets it. The only
- A shrimping boat is at the docks with a lifeboat hanging off the side 5 meters above the water. If
- An ant gets onto one end of a tight rope that is 1 meter long. The ant is traveling at 1 centimeter
- The higher I climb, the hotter I engage, I can not escape my crystal cage.What am I?
- In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?