No matter how hard you try, I can open what you can’t. If it wasn’t for me, on your front porch you would stand. What am I?
See the solution
- Why did the hippie like to stand in front of the electric fan?
- Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if the
- I open to close but I close to open.I'm surrounded by water but I'm never soaking. What am I?
- You put me in hard. But then I become soft. Blow me hard and I will get bigger. What am I?
- Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind y