I open to close but I close to open.I’m surrounded by water but I’m never soaking. What am I?
See the solution
- What is neither water nor land, and is always soaking wet?
- What state is surrounded by the most water?
- Turn my ear and I will close turn my ear and I will open I look after the house I am of use to all t
- You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for
- They seem so long but there's only 24. Close to death is when you want more. What is it?