To cross the water I’m the way,
For water I’m above;
I touch it not, and truth to say,
I neither swim nor move. What am I?
See the solution
- When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move
- Why do sharks only swim in salt water?
- I live in the canopy. I rarely touch the forest floor. I hang upside down all day. I move as slow as
- What do you get when you cross an Easter egg and hot water.
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh