You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for 1/2 a cup of water. Your second friend asks for 1/4 a cup of water. Your third friend asks for 1/8 a cup of water, etc.
How many cups of water do you need to serve your friends?
See the solution
- Carl Jones introduced Roger Smith to his friend as his ‘Uncle Roger'. Roger Smith introduced Carl Jo
- If you go to the movies and you"re paying is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice or tw
- A friend was telling me, 'I have eight sons and each has one sister.' In total, how many children do
- A woman walks into a cafe. She goes to the cashier and asks for a glass of water. The man pulls out
- Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20. Another friend and I am unclean.What am I?