Carl Jones introduced Roger Smith to his friend as his ‘Uncle Roger’. Roger Smith introduced Carl Jones to his friend as his ‘Uncle Carl’. “If you are uncles to each other,” queried one of the friends, “you must also be nephews to each other.” “That’s correct,” replied Carl.
Since there has been no breach of marriage law, how can you explain such a relationship?
See the solution
- You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for
- If you go to the movies and you"re paying is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice or tw
- A friend was telling me, 'I have eight sons and each has one sister.' In total, how many children do
- Alone I am 24th, with a friend I am 20. Another friend and I am unclean.What am I?
- Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith ha