Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it shrinks to 50 percent of its size.
What will happen if he alternates between lies and the truth?
See the solution
- We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be
- What is something that your parents give you that determines your hair color, foot size, and shape o
- What grows up and down at the same time?
- I am born in fear, raised in truth, and I come to my own in deed. When comes a time that I’m called
- What part of a human, which size doesn’t increase? (remain as same as at the time of Birth)