A man works in a fruit and vegetable shop. His shoe size is 8, he is 21 years old, his shirt size is Large and he is 6 feet tall. What does he weigh?
See the solution
- A man who worked in the butcher shop was 6 feet tall, had red hair and wore size 11 shoes. What did
- There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers
- Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does
- It's the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any oth
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from?
- Why is a shirt with 8 buttons so interesting?
- Jake weighs half as much as Joe, and John weighs three times as much as Jake. Together, they weigh
- A merchant can place 8 large boxes or 10 small boxes into a carton for shipping. In one shipment, h
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?
- How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?