Divide 110 into two parts so that one will be 150 percent of the other. What are the 2 numbers?
See the solution
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh
- Use the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the symbols + and = to make a true equation. Note: Each must be u
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- There is a 100 pound watermelon laying out in the sun. 99 percent of the watermelon's weight is wate
- Five pirates are parting ways after finding a treasure of 100 pieces of gold. The pirates decide to