When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move, but as you near me, I will move away from you. What am I?
See the solution
- If you break me I do not stop working,If you touch me I may be snared,If you lose me Nothing will m
- If you break me, I’ll not stop working. If you can touch me, my work is done. If you lose me, you mu
- I live in the canopy. I rarely touch the forest floor. I hang upside down all day. I move as slow as
- To cross the water I'm the way, For water I'm above; I touch it not, and truth to say, I neither swi
- You're a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people on, at the third