I have no eyes, no legs or ears, and I help move the earth.What am I?
See the solution
- He has a head but no neck; he has eyes but no eyebrows; he has no legs but he can move; he has wings
- I'm very, very big. I like to eat peanuts and hay. I have four legs and two big ears. My long nose i
- When you stop and look, you can always see me. If you try to touch you cannot feel me. I cannot move
- Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the e
- You can only see it in the eyes of reflection. You can only touch it in the hands of your own. You c
- A horse travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each
- What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
- What can be sharp to the ears but is soft to the touch, is usually wet and lives in a hole? What is
- What washes its ears with its tongue and uses its head to discipline its kids?
- Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth