Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. What is it?
See the solution
- It holds the words of men and catches their ideas and doubts. It speaks through a line and hears thr
- What can be sharp to the ears but is soft to the touch, is usually wet and lives in a hole? What is
- There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who
- What does every drowning person say no matter what language he speaks?
- There's a body lying dead on a bed, and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors w