It holds the words of men and catches their ideas and doubts. It speaks through a line and hears through a hole but never talks on its own. What is it?
See the solution
- Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth
- gun, shoe, spree, door, hive, kicks, heaven, gate, line, den I used a logic for this ordering of wor
- A frog fell into a hole that was 14½ feet deep. He could jump 3 feet, but he slid back a foot each
- A worm is in a ten foot hole. Every day he goes up two feet and drops down one. How many days will i
- What does every drowning person say no matter what language he speaks?
- What animal talks a lot?
- Whose cow talks Russian?
- What has 18 legs and catches flies? What is it?
- What has 18 legs and catches flies?
- What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mou