What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
See the solution
- What has a head yet it never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but can not walks, and has
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.
- Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*. How?
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a sh