Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
See the solution
- Iron roof and glass walls; burns and burns but never falls. What Is It?
- A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a sh
- What looks like a star, falls off a tail, and burns in the air?
- A clock chimes 5 times in 4 seconds. How many times will it chime in 10 seconds?
- Bob is ten years older than his brother Stan.There was a time when Bob was three times as old as Sta
- What is the best way to cure someone who walks in his sleep?
- What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
- Ten Men’s Strength, Ten Men’s Length, Ten Men can’t break it, Yet a young boy walks off with it What
- What has a head yet it never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but can not walks, and has
- What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mou