Iron roof and glass walls; burns and burns but never falls. What Is It?
See the solution
- What looks like a star, falls off a tail, and burns in the air?
- You have a glass of water that looks about half full. How can you tell, only using the glass of wat
- A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What colo
- Did you hear the joke about the roof?
- What do you have if an ax falls on your car?
- A rooster lays an egg on the top of a roof. Which side does the egg roll off of left or right?
- What did the nervous kid say when the doctor asked if he had been getting enough iron?
- In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- There is an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see