Did you hear the joke about the roof?
See the solution
- Why shouldn’t you tell a joke while you are ice skating?
- Why shouldn't you tell a joke while you are ice skating?
- A rooster lays an egg on the top of a roof. Which side does the egg roll off of left or right?
- Iron roof and glass walls; burns and burns but never falls. What Is It?
- What goes up but floats? You can go through it but cannot hear it. What is it?
- What can you hear but not touch or see?
- I am an instrument that you can hear, but you can not touch or see me. What am I?
- Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
- You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?
- You heard me before, Yet you hear me again. Then I die, ‘Til you call me again What am I?