A man walks into a pub and simply orders a water. The bar tender simply looks at the man, grabs a shotgun, and points it at the man’s face. The man says, “Thank you” gets up, and walks out of the pub. Why did they behave this way?
See the solution
- A woman walks into a cafe. She goes to the cashier and asks for a glass of water. The man pulls out
- Jennifer took a test that had 20 questions. The total grade was computed by awarding 10 points for e
- Man walks over, man walks under, in times of war he burns asunder. What is it?
- You have a large number of friends coming over and they all get thirsty. Your first friend asks for
- I have a few points but we're not competing. And I'll help you win when you're eating. What am I?