There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good. Who are they?
See the solution
- There are four brothers: One of them can run but never wearies; one of them can eat but never gets f
- What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
- Cut the first part and I become a song cut the middle and I become a saint cut the end and I become
- What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mou
- What flies when it's born, lies when it's alive, and runs when it's dead?
- In the dark night flies a many-hued phantom. It soars and spreads its wings above the gloomy human c
- I’m fatherless and motherless, And born without sin. Roaring when entering the world, I never speak
- Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*. How?
- How is it that a person born in Massachusetts, whose parents were both born in Massachusetts, is not
- What has to eat to live but never drinks?