What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
See the solution
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.
- In the dark night flies a many-hued phantom. It soars and spreads its wings above the gloomy human c
- Two batsman each on 94 runs. Seven runs needed to win in last 3 balls. Both make 100*. How?
- How is it that a person born in Massachusetts, whose parents were both born in Massachusetts, is not
- Every time a man lies his nose grows to 150 percent of its size. Every time he tells the truth it sh