In the dark night flies a many-hued phantom. It soars and spreads its wings above the gloomy human crowd. The whole world calls to it; the whole world implores it. At dawn the phantom vanishes to be reborn in every heart. And every night it is born and every day it dies! What Is It?
See the solution
- Welcome the day with a show of light, I stealthily came here in the night. I bathe the earthy stuff
- What flies without wings?
- What flies when it's born, lies when it's alive, and runs when it's dead?
- I’m fatherless and motherless, And born without sin. Roaring when entering the world, I never speak
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.
- How is it that a person born in Massachusetts, whose parents were both born in Massachusetts, is not
- If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five?
- If two's company and three a crowd, what are four and five?
- According to famous saying "Two's company, and three's a crowd " then whats four and five ?
- Why is the longest human nose on record is only 11 inches long?