What has to eat to live but never drinks?
See the solution
- What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks? [see_solution] A candle.
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- If you allow me to live I shall not live long; but if you kill me I shall stay longer. Who am I? [se
- There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies.
- I brighten your day but live in the shade. What am I? [see_solution] A lamp.
- "Where did Abraham Lincoln live?" [see_solution] "I have his Gettysburg Address right here!"
- What kind of streets do zombies live on? [see_solution] Dead-ends.
- What needs water to live but cannot drink it? It will die every year but reproduce many. [see_soluti
- I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all
- I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all