I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
See the solution
- I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all
- A rubber ball is tossed off the top of a 90 foot building. Every time it bounces it goes back up hal
- How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you? ( No walls, no person to t
- My tail is long, my coat is brown, I like the country, I like the town. I can live in a house or liv
- If you allow me to live I shall not live long; but if you kill me I shall stay longer. Who am I?